Sales Administrator (4am- 1pm)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46602
Expiry date: 2023-11-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful wholesale company to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis. Operating within an exciting, fast-paced industry and working alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Administrative responsibilities including order processing, returns and credit notes.
- Handling all customer queries regarding orders and deliveries.
- High level data entry and ensuring accuracy.
- Assisting with stock and audits when required.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with previous experience within a similar sales administrator role.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationships.
- IT proficient with experience in using all MS packages and CRM.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
The package for this role including a salary of £28,000 dependant on experience, with a working week of Monday- Friday 4am-1pm and every other Saturday 4am-10am. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. Based in Belfast with free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **