Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38605
Expiry date: 2023-02-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a truly unique business, to recruit for a Sales Administrator to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to join a long-established business on the market that operates within a niche but fascinating sector. Based Belfast city centre, the business is well known for staff retention and providing a comfortable working environment. The business works with global clients and with some of the most well-known organisations worldwide.
The role of Sales Administrator is integral to the team.
- Support with orders and order processing for large manufacturers
- Acting as an intermediary within the sales process
- Supporting with all sales support activities, including report running
- Assisting with finance administration including all other adhoc duties to help with business success
The ideal person for this role will have-
- Previous experience within a sales support role, ideally supporting or working alongside manufacturing businesses
- Demonstrate with strong order processing experience and administrative skills
- A customer focused mindset alongside a great positive and can-do attitude
- Strong systems experience including all MS Packages, particularly Excel including V Look ups and pivot tables
The package for this role includes an attractive and competitive salary, presenting with exceptional opportunities to join a great team and to develop a long-term career. With working hours of Monday- Friday 9-5.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **