Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £22000 - £23000.00 per annum + BONUS
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39530
Expiry date: 2023-03-06
Due to continued growth and solid partnerships within their field, this technology focused organisation requires a Sales Administrator to support their sales function.
You will be part of a small team going big places, a business which has won multiple high-level contracts through their high service levels, a bespoke product offering, and sheer determination.
You will enjoy working in a tight knit, high performing team - who enjoy being in the office each day together.
An attractive salary is on offer, alongside an opportunity for bonuses and fantastic company perks.
Working in a dynamic business with cutting edge technology, there has never been a better time to jump on board.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to);
- Providing support to the CEO, Head of Sales and the Customer Service function
- Maintaining the CRM system - ensuring all details are correct, logging sales opportunities, adding new information and contacts within the system
- Qualifying new clients, assisting with information offering, ensuring the Head of Sales is across all prospective new business
- Producing monthly reports, drafting contracts, ensuring terms of business are signed
- Ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of service - from onboarding to ongoing service
- Monitoring the business inbox and ensuring information is passed across to the relevant team member
This is an incredible opportunity to enter a business a time of significant growth, with a business who are excited to have their new team member on board! Their mantra is work hard play hard, and you will enjoy the wit of your colleagues and good natured office environment.
As the ideal candidate, you will have;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail and the ability to pick up discrepancies in documents, emails, contracts
- 1-2 years in a busy commercial environment
- A high level of business acumen
- Enthusiasm by the bucket load
- A strong ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
- An eagerness to represent the brand, and to become a trusted advisor/advocate for the business over time
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online by clicking the link below, alternatively please contact Nuala McClinton at Honeycomb for a confidential discussion.