Sales Agent (Newry)
Location: Newry & Mourne, County Down
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41781
Expiry date: 2023-07-27
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of the biggest names in the Northern Irish insurance market, in the recruitment of a permanent, full-time Personal Lines Sales Agent based in Newry.
If you have experience within insurance, this is a fantastic next step for you. This role is joining the excellent personal lines sales team, dealing with predominantly motor, but also home and lifestyle insurance, playing an instrumental role in meeting and exceeding targets in a collaborative environment.
- Salary: £23,000-£25,000 + Bonus scheme: Up to £500 per month
- Pension Scheme
- Newry City Centre Location
- This insurance broker is going through an exciting period of growth, expanding their team across multiple localities. Being one of the biggest names in the Northern Irish insurance market whilst continuing to grow, it truly is an exciting time to get involved!
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Achieving or exceeding own financial and service targets
- Following up on prospective customer renewal quotes
- Acting as an ambassador for the business, enhancing the name through professionalism
- Complying with all insurance and FCA regulatory guidelines
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times
- Continuously developing knowledge of the product range
- Achieving success by obtaining new business, up-selling and cross selling
- Acting as a subject matter expert
- Effectively resolving customer complaints, aiming for first touch resolutions
- Supporting colleagues across different teams and working collaboratively
- At least 2 years personal lines insurance sales experience (Essential), preferably with experience in motor products
- Customer service experience
- Experience working to and achieving sales targets
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Exceptional communication skills
- A true passion for customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Open to feedback
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- High levels of computer literacy
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.