Sales Support Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Location: Dromore, County Down
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £23500.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37768
Expiry date: 2022-12-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well established and respected transport business, based in County Down, to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator. Our client is an established and respected national organisation with a successful local operation. The client is renowned for their customer focus and ability to maintain long-term relationships. Boasting a professional yet warm environment, the client is somewhere anyone would like to work.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the wider business whilst assisting with commercial invoicing. Typical duties will include:
- Overseeing the process of sales administration
- Follow up on documents as required with various 3rd party providers
- Liaising with customers and providing excellent customer service via email and phone
- Processing all associated paperwork and updating the system accordingly
- Strong administrative skills
- Passion for offering exceptional service and building relationships with both customer and client
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment
- Posses strong systems experience, including all Microsoft Packages
- Have a positive, can- do attitude
The package for this role includes a salary of £23,500. This role presents with an abundance of benefits, joining a well established team and offering great internal progression opportunities. The core working hours for this role is Monday- Friday 9-5. This role is a 1 year contract position with the chance of permanency.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **