Sales Support Administrator
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35331
Expiry date: 2022-09-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a tech company based in Antrim with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in South Belfast.
The primary focus will be supporting the New Business Acquisition Team. This role requires a highly motivated, organised, forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude. The role would be well suited to an individual who aspires to develop a career in sales.
- Processing of sales orders on CRM system
- Answering specific inbound customer enquiries
- Monitoring Live Chat system
- Database and CRM updates and administration
- Work closely with the Customer Engagement Manager to track, assign and qualify leads
- Management and administration of software trials for potential customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth handover of new business accounts to the Customer Relationship Team
- Reporting and tracking of key metrics and MI
- Minimum 1 years' experience in administration/sales support
- Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
- Experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce, Act, Goldmine
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
- Educated to a minimum of A Level Standard
- Experience working with Google Workspace
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **