Sales Support Administrator
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37507
Expiry date: 2022-12-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, a Service Technology company based in Antrim, with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator to support the busy Account Management team. The role is permanent and full-time.
The Sales Support Administrator will provide administration and support services to assist with the running of the Sales function within the Account Management team. The successful candidate will work across the following areas Purchasing & Stock Control; Sales Support; Customer Renewals; Customer Service; Technical and System knowledge
- Working with the Sales Director / Account Manager to assist and review quotes, and source prices on products including hardware and software from recognised suppliers
- Generate Purchase orders on company system and engage with suppliers on delivery dates and queries
- Check off goods received into the system daily to ensure up-to-date information for sales and technical teams
- Manage incidental sales and customer renewals
- Supporting the Sales Team with ongoing admin; answering and forwarding calls; identifying growth opportunities in existing clients; managing workload to ensure quick turnaround in completion to invoicing.
- Update the Company system regarding renewals, review customer licensing renewals and follow up on renewal queries
- Maintaining IT knowledge to enable effective communication with customers/stakeholders and attend trainings in key products and their application
- Develop shared learning opportunities within and across teams
- Assist wider team with ad hoc duties/projects as required
- Experience in a Sales Support team generating quotes and working with Account Managers
- Experience with invoicing
The ideal candidate will have a 'can do' attitude, great communication skills and be motivated. The key skills for this role include:
- Proficient IT skills - Basic Microsoft Office packages
- Customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good phone etiquette
Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary with reviews for increase (£23,000 - £26,000)
- Hybrid working
- Generous annual leave allowance including a day off for your birthday
- Benefits package with access to private health
- Development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.