Sales Support Administrator
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43730
Expiry date: 2023-08-28
Honeycomb is thrilled to be hiring a Sales Support Administrator working full time hybrid hours with a booming cyber security company based in Antrim.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will be reporting into the Team Lead. This role comes with many different challenges which is perfect for that individual that likes to be tasked with a variety of roles and can multi-task and prioritise using their own initiative.
The technology sector is set to grow more in the next 10 years than in the previous 100, what a perfect reason to get involved in this industry!
You will have the opportunity to work in a busy, fun, and engaging office environment. On top of this you will also receive:
- Competitive Salary £25,000 - £28,000
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Vitality Health
- Westfield Health
- 24 days annual leave + 7 statutory days
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Social & Charity Team Events
You will have the pleasure of working with an IT company that are truly passionate about their employees and customers alike. Fairness, integrity, and trust are their main values, and this is evident throughout the business.
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will be dealing with both the clients and individual users of the company, this is why it's important to express the same high-quality level of customer service across the board.
Some responsibilities within your role will be:
- Assist and review quotes as directed from the Sales Director / Account Manager and source prices on items including hardware and software from recognised suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers and agree prices in consultation with Sales Director / Account Manager ensuring competitive prices, timely delivery of items and items match the exact specification.
- Generate Purchase orders on company system and follow up with suppliers on purchase orders regarding delivery dates and any queries.
- Check off goods received into the system daily to ensure up to date information for sales and technical teams.
- Maintain the goods in area.
- Manage incidental sales and customer renewals.
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely fashion.
- Sales Support - provide ongoing admin sales support for the sales team, answer calls and forward appropriately.
- Customer Renewals - Review customer licencing, follow-up and update the company system.
- Must have experience in a Sales Support team generating quotes & working with Account Managers
- Experience of purchasing and managing a 'goods in' department.
- Have previous invoicing experience.
- Worked in the past with line of business applications.
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite.
Skills you will bring:
- Sharp eye to spot issues quickly and react accordingly.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise tasks and communicate this to the Account Manager.
- Focused and responsive with the ability to self-motivate.
- Excellent customer service skills ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients.