Sales Support, Professional Services, Belfast city
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £21000 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH31176
Expiry date: 2022-12-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a highly successful and growing Legal Consultancy Firm, with the recruitment of a Graduate to join their Sales & Legal Delivery team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has completed their degree and is looking to secure a Graduate opportunity with a high performing professional services firm. This role is a full-time, permanent position and located in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is a small team of experienced professional Barristers who help support businesses in managing legal compliance processes such as Data & Privacy, Sustainability and Equality and Diversity.
The role is to provide a comprehensive sales administration, support service and customer service function within the business. The successful candidate will support the head of sales and legal delivery, displaying excellent communication skills in a client-facing role, generating enquires and building professional client relationships.
- To provide comprehensive support for the sales and customer service function within the business.
- Take an active role with regards to prospecting and developing the company's database to support sales generation.
- To draft sales emails/proposals.
- To maintain CRM system - setting up opportunities, moving across the pipeline, follow-up tasks, projected costs, import/add new contacts and enquiries into the system.
- Qualify calls for new clients and provide information to prospective clients, closing sales where appropriate.
- To produce monthly reports and update sales team re expiring contracts for digital training.
- Send and follow up on sales contracts/terms of engagement and dealing with queries.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, through email, telephone and face to face.
- Provide solution-focused outcomes for clients, using a problem-solving approach.
- To support the Managing Director and Head of Legal as required.
- Liaise with external providers as required and arrange for repairs/cleaning when necessary.
- To complete all general administration duties.
- Facilitate and maintain all financial administration duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits package
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000.
- Commission-based structure.
- 20 days holiday plus 10 stat days.
- Private health insurance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.