Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43712
Expiry date: 2023-07-20
Our client a innovated leader in the financial service space with a specialism in retirement The company holds a real purpose to help people achieve a better later life. They are a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement.
As a Sales Trainer, you will be at the heart of the sales organisation with the aim to maximize performance. You will do this by designing and delivering a broad range of sales interventions and coaching to our pensions and lifetime mortgage sales teams.
Your key objectives will be to maximise revenue streams, whilst simultaneously ensuring the experience of our customers stays positive.
· Train, coach and mentor the sales team, constantly improving their performance and detailing improvement through the management of shared development files.
· Partnering with People Managers across FS team to identify knowledge and performance gaps across teams.
· Monitoring and analysing data to identify trends - ensuring coaching and training plans meet sales team needs.
· Identifying gaps and risks across customer journeys and operational processes, raising the changes required to the relevant stakeholder.
· Champion our customer's needs, be innovative and inspiring by identifying areas of improvement in the customer journey and our business processes.
· Degree or professional equivalent (Education, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Leadership) OR significant experience in similar role
· Formal Coaching Qualification
· NLP Master Practitioner
· Significant experience designing training and delivering coaching interactions in a regulated firm.
· Experience working in the financial services industry, ideally in the Life and Pensions and Investment Platform sector
· Experience of sales methodologies and a track record of success when using customer centric selling techniques within coaching.
· A Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
· Along with 28 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
· Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
· A generous and highly achievable bonus scheme - paid annually based on individual and company performance against targets
· Opportunity to progress within your career both in-role and within the company
· FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
· A variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
· Plus, several additional purchase options available for you and your loved ones
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*