Location: Dromore, County Down
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £21000.00 - £24500.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45114
Expiry date: 2023-09-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client in the recruitment of a Scheme Co-ordinator. This is a permanent part time role that offers a salary of £21000-£24500 pro rata. This post will be 25 hours per week and based in Dromore/Banbridge.
This post boasts a great benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays (Pro rata for Part time role)
- Generous pension contribution - Employer 6%
- Enrolment in a health cash plan.
- Death in service payment 3x salary.
- Dedicated Health and Well-being champions/Mental Health First Aiders.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- This is an award-winning organisation.
The organisations mission is to enrich lives through great homes, services and communities, their vision is to be recognised as the leading housing association group in NI. They plan to do this by remaining caring, creative, and committed, ensuring access to excellent support services and increasing the supply of decent and affordable homes. What a brilliant company to be part of!
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is an essential role for this organisation that contains a varied workload, some of the main responsibilities include:
- Providing information on the scheme and it's services by, signing up, inducting, and providing a clear understanding of the facilities.
- Through support planning you will, organise & co-ordinate appropriate care, visit tenants, liaise with families, medical staff, social workers and house management staff.
- Organising fire drills, checking alarm systems in accordance with the Fire Safety Policy.
- Report repair needs of the building and check work completed by contractors.
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance assistant staff, carry out progress and development reviews as required.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and check deliveries.
- Administering petty cash and other monies as necessary.
- Ensure the safety and security of the building through regular internal and external checks, maintaining risk assessments and records of all inspections/incidents, maintaining security of all keys.
- At all times maintaining procedures as specified within Scheme Co-ordinators manual and implementing customer care philosophy.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience within an administrative post, demonstrable organisation skills.
- Adaptable individual who is able to prioritise tasks and work from their own initiative while remaining calm and caring throughout.
- Sound knowledge of IT, ability to use MO packages and pick up internal systems.
- Driving licence is desired but not essential for this post.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.