School Receptionist (Temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £10.61 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40620
Expiry date: 2023-04-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our Education Sector client, to recruit a School Receptionist, full time temporary contract in Belfast.
The Client - Our client is a reputable grammar school in the Belfast catchment area.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Bursar through the Principals Secretary. Duties inclusive of:
- Undertake reception duties including responding to telephone and personal enquiries.
- Assist with School Communication, including contacting parents, pupils and staff.
- Carry out routine administrative tasks, including the collection of money and the completion of records and registers in accordance with school policy.
- Provide administrative support - including word-processing, photocopying, filing, email.
- Administration of incoming and outgoing mail and its delivery to post office.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Hold GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous receptionist experience within last years.
- Previous experience in working within a school or educational establishment.
- Experience with SIMS
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs