Senior Administration Specialist
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41347
Expiry date: 2023-06-09
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a leading professional services firm, who work on exceptional solutions that help their clients grow, innovate and thrive. They pride themselves on putting their people first, offering excellent opportunities to both professional and personal development, embracing new ways of thinking, constant learning and growing, and integrating technology into everyday working. They are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and their corporate environmental responsibility.
A Typical Day:
To deliver prompt and high-quality document checking, copy editing, and proofreading that meets the demands of the department's clients.
- Proofread various documents for accuracy, grammar, and style, following company guidelines and client specifications
- Perform other quality assurance tasks as needed to meet firm expectations
- Communicate with clients, resolve queries, and follow established procedures
- Offer language and style advice, edit documents for readability as needed
- Guide other teams on language and formatting
- Monitor personal workload, alert team or supervisor of any challenges
- Use CRM system to track progress and add real-time updates
- It may sometimes be a requirement to work in the London office for special projects and meetings. Although training will be provided on shift whenever possible, it may sometimes be necessary to attend certain training courses off shift
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Familiarity with complex technical documents
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Desire for personal growth
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Committed to delivering a quality service
Hours of Work (Two Opportunities):
- Option one: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Option two: Wednesday - Sunday, 8.30am - 4.30pm (includes premium hours payment due to weekend work)
- £24,000 - £26,000
- Hybrid working model, 60% in office, 40% at home
- Private healthcare coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call.