Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Tom Yardley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44942
Expiry date: 2023-09-22
Honeycomb is partnering with a fast-paced technology company based in Lurgan to secure a Senior Administrator. You have the opportunity to make this role your own, as this flexible position will be central to their future growth. This role is perfect for someone wanting to grow their career & experience.
- £25 - 28K
- Free staff parking on site
- Private health insurance
- 34 days holiday (incl Christmas week off)
- Hybrid working model - 2 days from home
- Annual company bonus of 10%
This fast-growing, dynamic tech business has a fantastic company culture - emphasising their dynamic and flexible working environment.
In terms of who they are, their core principles have guided them to provide both valuable and tangible results to their customers over the past 15 years, and it's not gone unnoticed! Earning industry recognition and rewards for their bespoke services.
This is a great next step to utilise both your administrative and finance skills to deliver a quality and valuable service to clients and the internal team.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your day will be split between 20% financial admin & 80% office admin. Initially, your role will consist of:
- Updating and maintaining financial & business systems
- Maintaining accurate financial records, bank statements and other financial records
- Answering client queries via email, calls, packages
- Supporting & managing two Directors when required
- Greeting visitors and preparing for meetings in the office
- Managing building administration (including overseeing the office tuckshop!)
- Monthly liaising with external accountant
You will be a creative, tech savvy individual. Someone who can really take advantage of this position to make it their own. You will be the backbone of the office, and be willing to take on additional responsibilities as they grow. Additionally, you will have the following skills:
- A reliable professional with good communication skills
- At least 1 year's Office Administration experience
- IT Skills like Microsoft Office Suite, Excel experience preferred
- Experience using accounting software e.g Sage, Xero, Netsuite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Tom at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.