Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47996
Expiry date: 2023-12-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a charitable organisation in the recruitment of a Senior Administrator, based in Belfast at £26,000 - £30,000.
- Flexi time, 37.5 hour work week
- Employee perks card
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 13 stat days
- Employer pension contribution of 24%
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- Sick pay
An established charitable organisation with a strong background in social outreach and providing community services, highlighting their commitment to philanthropic efforts across global missions and societal wellbeing.
What would a typical day look like for you?
A very busy and dynamic role within the heart of the organisation, providing essential administrative support on a senior level. If you love to be busy, organised and work within a lively office this role is for you. Some main duties include:
- Acting as point of contract, dealing with queries, referring to appropriate department
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Financial Secretary and SMT, inc proof reading letters, documents, and pension correspondence
- Assisting in administration of grant awarding agency inc drafting agendas, attending meetings, minute taking, dealing with correspondence and distribution of grants
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, recording and distributing
- Office maintenance, ordering supplies, stock control, liaising with suppliers in relation to maintaining office equipment
- Supporting with administration duties inc supporting with conferences, events and meeting as required, assisting with admin of bequests, issuing petty cash and maintaining records
- Administering sales ledger, coding, processing receipts, issuing of invoices and maintaining ledger accounts, carrying out reconciliations
- Providing assistance in the preparation of financial reports, filing and destroying records in accordance with the document retention policy
- Maintaining records of donor declarations
- Supporting in dealing with queries from auditors
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- Minimum 2 years administration experience inc supporting the senior management team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Minute taking and agenda setting experience within a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail, taking initiative within remit of the role
- Ability to work under deadlines, adaptable and able to meet changing priorities
- Very organised approach to work
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.