Senior Administrator for L&D
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £11.59 - £14.85 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34386
Expiry date: 2022-08-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Senior Administrator of Learning & Development for a temporary contract in Belfast. An attractive salary of £22k - £28k is on offer for the successful candidate, with the opportunity to work in a large charitable organisation.
This organisation is a large charity would provide individually tailored support to people of all age ranges in the community. They are a large organisation spans over Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and Great Britain.
This credible position reports into the Head of Learning & Development within the Learning & Development department. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan and organise multi-jurisdictional induction programmes for new staff including the provision of appropriate training venues.
- To keep, update and maintain the list mandatory training requirements for operational staff considering Regulatory, Organisational and Best Practice guidance on the courses to be completed and renewal timeframes.
- Maintain good communication within the department and across the whole organisation including responding to email and phone queries.
- Supervise the Learning & Development administrative staff.
As the success candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration or a Business related subject and 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- High level of proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
- Experience of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to be highly organised and can work to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability and knowledge of E-Learning systems.
- Experience liaising with suppliers and managing supply contracts.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **