Senior Manager (Service Delivery)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34813
Expiry date: 2022-10-04
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a market leading, global, professional services company for the recruitment of a Senior Manager (Service Delivery). This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast city centre (Hybrid).
The Financial Crime operations team complete managed services on behalf of clients, this includes remediation, counterparty outreach, AML policy advising, onboarding, and assurance. This Client has worked with 80% of Forbes 25 biggest banks across the world.
The client is looking for experienced Senior Managers to join their Financial Crime Operations leadership team. The managers and senior managers successfully lead the operational delivery of multiple complex programmes and support opportunities for business development. Our programmes consist of Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring (TM) and other Anti-Money Laundering (AML) remediation's and managed services to support their clients to manage their Financial Crime risks.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Financial Services industry and demonstrate expertise in scaling processes and teams.
- Oversee the set up and operational delivery of multiple large scale complex programmes to deliver relevant, cost effective and process efficient solutions that meet client needs and objectives
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that the business and clients are equally prepared for these
- Build and maintain an agile framework and structure to service large scale client programmes with metrics and a reporting framework to accurately articulate performance to clients, ensuring all programmes meet with contractual obligations and regulatory standards as well as budget and timescales
- In conjunction with team managers assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiencies and automating processes through the use of technology where possible
- Help to position the services and capability across the clients network, building and maintaining relationships with Partners
- Personally maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Experience of operating at a senior management level in an operations environment
- Industry experience
- Demonstrable success as a leader and of managing and developing large high performing teams
- A track record of success setting up and / or running operations, demonstrating strategic outlook, commercial acumen and business planning.
- Relevant Financial Services, Project Management and/or AML qualification
- Experience leading teams across multiple site
- Effective leadership skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry
Salary and Package
- Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
- A flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.