Senior Project Manager
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37353
Expiry date: 2022-12-06
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a multinational professional services firm (one of the Big 4) for the recruitment of a Senior Project Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast City Centre (Hybrid)
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering new engagements into Operations, ensuring they transition effectively; providing governance, monitoring, assurance and standardisation support for consolidated delivery programmes.
The Enablement team supports Operate in developing its people, processes, performance and technology for individuals, teams and entire programmes. Enablement effectiveness and service delivery are business critical to Operates commercial and strategic success - it's through their diverse and highly skilled people that they're able to support a range of activities, providing 'best in practice frameworks that enable success and make a difference. The Operate Delivery Office aims to support the business to deliver first class operational excellence in everything they do.
- Develop robust and trusting relationships within the Operate business, across all lines of service and our external client base
- Work in partnership with each Delivery Service Area to support their engagements, understanding proposed deliverables and commercials, contributing to mobilisation planning and owning the programme delivery on behalf of the relevant delivery lead, ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Putting in place overarching programme governance and reporting for all engagements within your span of control
- Running the Delivery Programme Board to provide succinct engagement updates and appropriately manage risk and challenges within the programme
- Manage risk exposure across multiple projects through the identification and management of key project risks to ensure the delivery of business goals
- Providing input to help shape and support client requests for support
- Provide management and strategic support within the Delivery team
- Championing the use of the Operate quality frameworks to drive programme excellence through mobilisation and operational excellence through Delivery
- Drive standardisation in solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes
- Significant experience of successfully managing a range of complex, high value, transformation projects and programmes from project start up through to project closure.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines, managing and directing a team with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Process improvement experience working on large scale programmes.
- Project | portfolio management tools - Project | BVP | CBA | PPMand SDLC Methodology - Agile | Scrum | Iterative Development
Salary and package
- Market Leading Salary
- Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
- A flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus
- Hybrid style working that suits you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.