Senior Support Manager (Financial Services)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £27000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46050
Expiry date: 2023-10-18
Honeycomb are delighted to exclusively assist our client SS&C, a Global Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a team of senior support managers. This is a great opportunity to join a busy environment within a financial services firm. This is a full-time, permanent position which operates on a hybrid working model, with around 4-6 days in office per months following the training period.
- Salary: £27,000 - £31,000
- Sociable Monday-Friday working days
- Belfast City Centre
- Stock options
- 30 days of leave inclusive of stats + Flexible leave policy
- 5% employee pension contribution
SS&C are a global financial services business operating in Belfast, working offering bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. You would be joining a team in an inclusive environment with a dynamic culture.
This is an exciting opportunity within a professional and fast-paced environment that entails effectively managing relationships with a range of customers in accordance with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and all regulatory requirements. We are looking for people who can build relationships in an exciting telephone-based role, this is an opportunity for an individual who would like to develop professionally and play an important role within an ambitious team, building quality relationships with key stakeholders in the business in a customer-focused environment. You will be fully supported and given full product and transaction training, specialising in Pensions, Bonds and Life Assurance.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Manage effective relationships and communicating effectively with all key contacts internally and externally
- Exceptional handling of complex cases, or cases which require special handling, coordinating assistance from key contacts in processing areas; providing final decisions and letters if required.
- Handle incoming calls from our Client and make outbound calls where necessary to complete the enquiry
- Respond to email enquiries from our Client and contacts at appropriate business locations
- Represent the Client on projects and be responsible for local Business Plan initiatives, championing change
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Initiate and attend office visits and location meetings, strengthening existing relationships with key stakeholders and also establishing new networks/relationships
- Comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate
Your Skills and Qualities:
- Experience in a telephony-based role with a focus on customer satisfaction and success
- Be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- A good team player with a "can do" attitude with the ability to work with others to provide an excellent customer service and experience.
- Excellent communication skills evidenced by having been in a role where communication is a key skill
- Enjoy building relationships
- Excellent problem-solving, and analytic decision-making skills
- Act as a point of technical reference for others to refer to for help guidance and support
- Shows flexibility and is always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the business and Client
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Commitment and self-motivation to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.