Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Jane-Lucy Maguire, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40176
Expiry date: 2023-03-27
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established company in the engineering and FM industry to recruit a Service Administrator to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a varied position. Our client is growing within the industry making it the perfect time for someone to join the team.
- Be the first point of contact for both clients and customers, providing excellent service.
- Liaise effectively with the engineers and prioritise their schedules.
- Updating the system with job details from the engineers.
- Helping with general administration duties within the office.
- Assist with costing and invoicing.
- Continue to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Running reports and maintaining compliance.
- Solving problems and ensuring exceptional standards of service are maintained.
- A personable and enthusiastic person that is comfortable to take on new challenges.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Be efficient with their workload being able to prioritise tasks.
- Good knowledge of all MS packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
This role offers an attractive salary of up to £25,500 based on experience. Located in Belfast with core working hours of Monday - Friday, 8am -4pm. The job is based in their office in Belfast, with parking on-site.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jane-Lucy Maguire, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 20 70 50.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **