Service Administrator (Great Business)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47781
Expiry date: 2023-12-14
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an excellent client to recruit a Service Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is an exciting role and presents with opportunities for long term career development and progression, with the business being in a period of exponential growth.
- Provide high level customer service, responding to issues within quick time scales.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy in reporting and coordinating of maintenance and service issues.
- Working closely with engineers to ensure jobs are carried out correctly and within a timely manner.
- Assisting in various administrative duties including processing of payments and reporting.
- Previous experience working within administration, the ideal candidate will be coming with experience in a similar service administrator/ coordinator role.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well within a team.
- Proactive mentality and ability to work off your own initiative.
The package for this role includes a salary of £25,000- £27,000 depending on experience. Offering a variety of benefits alongside free on-site parking. Based on site, in Belfast, this role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development working within an exciting and ever-growing industry. With a working week of Monday to Friday, working hours of 8:30-4:30.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. *