Service Advisor (Automotive)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £26250.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH42513
Expiry date: 2023-06-19
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established automotive business to recruit a Service Advisor on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is a global provider within the industry and maintains a strong reputation. Due to continual growth within the market, out client is currently expanding the team, making it an excellent time to join the business.
- Providing excellent customer service, working closely with the general public, offering an exceptional standard of service.
- Booking and arranging of service appointments and handling any queries regarding these.
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure a high level of efficiency within the team.
- Up selling of internal goods and services.
- Assist in any other adhoc duties required to promote continual efficiency within the team.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with experience working within the auto motive industry with previous service experience.
- Someone who is confident, people focused and ability to provide analytical thinking.
- A strong team player who has strong time management skills.
- IT proficient, with strong experience in all MS packages and ability to pick things up quickly.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and has a keen eagerness to learn and develop.
The package for this role present a competitive salary of £26,250, with further earning potential. Based in Belfast, with a working week of Monday- Friday 8.30am-5.00pm and rotational Saturday shifts of 9.00am-1.00pm. Alongside this, our client offers a variety of other company benefits including company car and 30 days annual leave.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced industry, with excellent career and development opportunities. Our client provide excellent support and guidance to ensure maximum success in your career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **