Service Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £21528 - £26208.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36417
Expiry date: 2022-11-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, an all-island charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Service Support Administrator. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of service delivery. The role is permanent, full-time and office based with an early finish on Fridays.
This post works within a department that provides support to those experiencing difficulties with Mental Health and Addiction problems. This involves supporting clients through their journey ensuring waiting lists are managed in accordance with contracts. The post holder will be required to build excellent relations with internal and external stakeholders including referrers. The post-holder will also ensure the day-to-day running of the offices including Health and Safety. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel and competent in analysing data. A minimum of 1 years' experience of working with Management Information systems and strong IT skills are essential to this post.
- Providing a high standard of administrative support to the department and working with the wider organisation. Answering incoming communication in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring that facilities are adequate in condition for accommodating clients and stakeholders with the responsibility of opening/closing the building.
- Maintaining and recording accurate information on the Client Management System whilst adhering to GDPR. Utilise system in order to deliver outbound communication and assist with staff data queries.
- Manage various systems and databases to coordinate and schedule client appointments
- Collate and analyse data by preparing reports to measure service impact.
- Provide support to specific projects/services which may include attendance at meetings with external customers. Preparing/updating information on referrals and attendance of client appointments.
- To deal with all client and referrer queries within a reasonable time and escalate to the Administrative Services Manger when required.
- Receive donations and lodge with bank. Process thank you letters and forward all such correspondence to the finance team.
- To monitor and progress the waiting list and action outstanding points i.e. phone/text/send letters to clients in accordance with the client service user guide.
- Act as a Pre-Authoriser for appropriate cost centers on the finance accounting system.
- Assist the Administrative Services Manager to ensure regular servicing of fire equipment and alarms. Arrange Fire Drills/Testing of Alarms and other Health and Safety matters within the buildings.
- To Act as a First Responder in the event of an emergency.
- To support distressed clients through the provision of support and escalation to clinical team as appropriate.
- To signpost clients to other relevant services as required.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative/customer service role.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working with Management Information systems and have strong IT skills, in particular Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to be able to empathise with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on a variety of tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations across Belfast.
- The salary scale for the role is £21,528.00 - £26,208.00
- Enhanced annual leave (23 days +12 bank holidays)
- Occupational sick pay
- Length of service recognition
- Company pension - employer contributions of 3% to be matched with employee contributions of 5%.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Death in service benefit of up to three times your salary
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Award winning training programmes and additional well being initiatives
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **