Skills Development Officer, LMP (9 mth contract, Ballymena)
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £18.80 - £18.90 per hour
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34047
Expiry date: 2022-08-01
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a Principle Officer role, Economic Development Skills Officer, temporary to March 2023, hybrid - Ballymena.
The Client: This organisation operates with dependency on effective relationships held across its' Labour Market Partnerships scheme. The Development Directorate is currently seeking a highly applicable individual to operate throughout the Economic Development functionality.
The Role: Reporting to the Skills & Entrepreneurship Manager, the post will include but not be limited to the following oversight:
- Ensure the Dept. is running at optimum service delivery in order to help improve employability outcomes and labour market conditions locally by working through co-ordinated, collaborative, multi-agency partnerships, achieving regional objectives whilst being flexible to meet the needs presented by localised conditions and helping to connect employers with employees.
- Particular focus will be placed across: Quality; Service improvement and stakeholder relationship management.
- Lastly, please note this role will include Grants applications and budgetary control / reporting.
- 2+ years' management experience in a Economic Development capacity of which has included: securing funding; project coordination and quality monitoring
- Applicants must have a minimum of a degree (in place of no degree, 4+ years' experience in the above)
- Experience led evidence of: Stakeholder relationship & involvement in employability schemes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.