Sourcing and Procurement Manager (Hybrid, Flexible working)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36415
Expiry date: 2022-11-04
Honeycomb is working in partnership with one of the largest professional services networks in the world for the recruitment of a Procurement and Sourcing Manager (Hybrid, Flexible working). This is a full-time permanent position based in Belfast City Centre.
We are currently seeking individuals with significant Procurement, Sourcing and Supplier Management experience who excel at client and supplier relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that offer continuous career development and growth.
The role and the team
Our clients People Advisory Services managed services team are looking for a Manager to join their Belfast Office. You will be part of the Supplier Management Team that comprises the four functional areas below:
- Market Scans - Sourcing the market for new Suppliers based on client requirements, adding value through innovation, reduced costs and quality.
- Contracts and Risk - administration of the supplier qualification and on-boarding process and the management of contractual compliance thereafter
- Procurement and Proposals - running of the procurement process with the supplier community, from sharing requirements through to receipt and evaluation of proposals
- Supplier and Community Management - establishing and managing the relationship with suppliers focusing on supplier performance
This role offers the opportunity to shape and continuously improve the company's approach to Sourcing and compliance management as well as how they procure, receive and evaluate proposals from suppliers in the community.
- Support and contribute towards Sourcing strategy, source the market to improve Supplier portfolio, add value whilst ensuring compliance
- Oversee the supplier qualification, supplier on-boarding and procurement and proposals processes
- Support the supplier qualification and assurance processes
- Support the contracting discussions with suppliers, resolving and escalating issues as necessary
- Support ongoing monitoring of supplier relationship management and compliance with contractual terms and company policy
- Support Account Managers with procurement and proposals interaction with suppliers, ensuring compliance with contract requirements and procurement regulations
- Manage relationships with internal legal, quality and risk management, independence and IT assurance teams to agree the approach to compliance and risk matters
- Procurement experience and process knowledge
- Significant commercial and contracts experience
- Risk management experience
- Experience of managing and coaching others
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and consult appropriately within the firm
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver financial metrics
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Experince working with the public or financial services sectors
Salary and Package
- Market leading salary and car allowance
25 days holidays with a Buy and Sell holiday option/scheme
- 6% pension, with the company matching 4%
- Private medical
- Flexible, tailored benefits covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions
- Hybrid role (Minimum 1 day a month)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding