Sourcing Specialist, Public Sector Division
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £26000 - £27500 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH25781
Expiry date: 2023-10-30
Honeycomb is growing and we would love you to join our team!
At Honeycomb, our customer truly is at the heart of our business. We care passionately about delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers and aim to excel expectations every time.
Across our team, we look for ways to delight our customers - through exceptional service delivery, world class candidate care and continuous process improvements to delivery efficiency's across the business. Due to the continued growth across our Public Sector Division, we are seeking a Sourcing Specialist to join the team.
As Sourcing Specialist, you will be supporting the Public Sector Divisional team across a number of client accounts, acting as the client brand ambassador externally to the candidate market and internally in Honeycomb.
Within the role, you will be responsible for a number of key areas including:
- Resource / Manpower Planning - Liaising with key stakeholders across the client organisation to forecast demands across their teams, identify key hires and map out difficult to fill and/or niche roles.
- Marketing & EVP - as brand ambassador for our client organisations, you will (along with the Key Account Manager and Marketing Executive), plan effective, targeted marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive Employer Value Proposition and attract talent for the organisation
- Talent Sourcing & Talent Pipelining - through ongoing advertising, direct sourcing and networking activities, build strong talent pipelines to fulfil client requirements in a responsive manner.
- Candidate Care - act as the main point of contact for candidates on assignment, conducting regular customer satisfaction surveys, assignment reviews, and monthly candidate nominations.
- Candidate On-Boarding & Off-Boarding - completing all associated pre-employment screening and compliance and post assignment feedback as required.
- Reporting & MI - with support from then Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for completing weekly payroll, and providing weekly and monthly reporting
We are keen to speak to professionals who have a passion for customer service and relationship management , with exceptional time management and administration skills.
- 1+ years' experience across a similar role - HR Administration OR Recruitment focused.
- A strong academic background, educated to A Level (or equivalent level qualifications
- Maths & English GCSE at Grade C+ (or equivalent level qualifications)
- IT Literate - intermediate level MS Office experience (including MS Excel)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced, professional office environment
Previous experience gained within the public sector.
In return, you will benefit from an excellent basic salary, quarterly bonus and commissions and an exceptional benefits package.
To apply for the role, please upload your CV as directed via the link below.