Staff Officer – Comms (6mth+ FTC)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35431
Expiry date: 2022-10-27
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a public/3rd sector sporting client, to recruit a Communications led Staff Officer. FTC, Belfast.
The Client - Our credible public/3rd sector sporting client has responsibility for the administration, development, and delivery of hockey within Northern Ireland while working with a wide range of public bodies to deliver key strategic objectives.
The Role - This initial 6month+ fixed term contract at £30k has a wider package which can be disclosed on application. The continued growth of this organisation has warranted the implementation of this autonomous managerial role. Will be responsible for leading on the development and delivery of a communications strategy. The role will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Please note the deadline for applications will be 13th October 2022.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Take the lead in the development and implementation of a communications strategy for the organisation.
- Manage the social media platforms along with advising and offering guidance to other members of staff.
- Support in sponsor management and areas of commercial income generation.
- Strategic approach to managing the relationships with media partners.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- A degree which can be proven relevant to the post.
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing, communications, media or PR role.
- Experience developing marketing/communications strategies.
- Experience in developing and managing strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Experience working in the sports sector.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **