Stock Administrator (Excellent Business)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44081
Expiry date: 2023-08-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a highly successful distribution company, to recruit a Stock Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is an exciting role and presents with opportunities for long term career development and progression.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy regarding stock including goods in and out, alongside creating of work orders.
- Coordinating with suppliers regarding any order issues and making amendments accordingly.
- Working closely with hauliers, issuing all relevant documentation.
- High level data entry and assisting in daily reporting and audits.
- Previous experience working within administration, the candidate must have knowledge of stock/ inventory.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well within a team.
- Proactive mentality and ability to work off your own initiative.
The package for this role includes a salary of £24,000 increasing to £25,000 after probation. Based in belfast and offering a variety of benefits alongside free on-site parking. This role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development working within an exciting and ever-growing industry. With a working week of Monday to Friday, core hours 8:30-4:30.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **