Stock Administrator – Temporary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £11.95 per hour
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44918
Expiry date: 2023-09-05
Job Title: Stock Administrator (Temporary Role) - Belfast
Rate of Pay: £11.95 per hour
Working Hours: Core hours 9.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 9.00am - 12pm Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting their client, a global leader in manufacturing cutting edge electronic solutions, for a Stock Administrator. This is a 3-month temporary position with possibility of extension, based out of their offices in Belfast.
As a Stock Administrator, you will play a critical role in maintaining the efficient flow of inventory and materials. Your attention to detail, organisational skills, and dedication to ensuring their products are well-managed will contribute to the success of our operations.
- Receive incoming shipments of products and materials, verifying their accuracy against invoices and purchase orders.
- Unload, inspect, and properly store items in designated storage areas.
- Record stock movements, track levels, and manage item locations via the inventory management software.
- Organise, label, and tag items effectively to facilitate efficient retrieval and storage.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfil internal supply requests and maintain optimal stock levels.
- Contribute to maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
- Support in conducting regular maintenance checks on storage equipment and report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Deal with ad hoc customers at stores hatch issuing required goods.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in a store person or inventory management role, preferably within a technology or manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and basic computer applications.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Physical ability to perform tasks such as lifting, bending, and operating equipment.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and supervisors.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and practices for material handling and storage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **