Summer Opportunity – Danske Bank
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £11.11 per hour
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41000
Expiry date: 2023-04-24
Honeycomb are delighted to be working with Danske Bank, to recruit summer bankers into their branches across Northern Ireland. An exciting opportunity to work for the second-largest professional services network in the world.
The Summer Banking role will vary depending on your individual experience and skill set, and also by the nature of the individual projects you will work, but it may include:
- Research, review and collation of a range of documents, reports and information.
- Cash Handling
- Customer service, answering customer queries
- Carry out compliance checks on client documentation and systems.
- Monitor a range of financial transactions and evidence findings.
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and proprietary systems.
- Contract and document review to identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer management.
- Providing governance and standardisation support for programmes across core lines of service and for our global clients.
Location of opportunities include
- North Down
We are looking for candidates from any degree discipline or Upper 6th students, to strengthen our existing team of Associates. We therefore welcome candidates who are;
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:2 degree (in any subject) and keen to build a career in Professional Services.
- Upper 6th students looking work experience over the summer months
- Able to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Able to manage time, priorities tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicators both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3-4 months
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)