Supply Chain Administrator (30 Hours)
Location: Newtownards, County Down
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41962
Expiry date: 2023-06-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established FMCG company here in Northern Ireland to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator (30 hours). Our client is a leading global provider within the FMCG industry and maintains an exceptional reputation. Due to continual growth within the market, this makes it an excellent time to join the team.
- Assisting in overall performance and metrics for the business, particularly within logistics and delivery.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers/ clients regarding orders.
- Managing of data alongside internal ERP system, sales orders, product shortages and discrepancies.
- Working closely with transport/ haulage companies ensuring effective delivery status.
- Assist in any other adhoc duties required to promote continual efficiency within the team.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong experience working within administration or a similar role, experience within FMCG/ supply chain would be advantageous.
- Someone who is confident, people focused and ability to provide analytic thinking.
- IT proficient, with strong experience in CRM/ERP systems, experience in SAP would be desirable.
- An individual who is confident working within a fast-paced environment and has a keen eagerness to learn and develop.
The package for this role presents a competitive salary range of £23,000- £25,000 pro rata, dependant on experience. A working week of Monday- Friday with core hours of 8:30am-2:00pm, offering a hybrid working model alongside a variety of other company benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced industry, with excellent career and development opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **