Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH42860
Expiry date: 2023-08-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a global accountancy and business advisory firm to recruit an exceptional Administrator to play a vital role within their Tax Team. This is a full-time, permanent position based in the Belfast City Centre office.
This company specialises in helping businesses to thrive and unlock their full potential through a integrated range of business advisory services. With a passion for building strong, personal relationships, they actively engage with their clients, offering tailored solutions to help them achieve success. Their commitment to the growth and development of their team fosters a friendly and collaborative work culture, resulting in exceptional client service.
- £22,000 - £24,000, depending on skills and experience
- Corporate private medical insurance
- 22 days holidays + 11 days bank holidays - Annual leave increases by a day a year at 3, 4 and 5 years of service, up to 25 days
- Shopping day at Christmas
- Flexibility to buy and sell annual leave
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- Life assurance x4
- Translink travel card (Up to 20% discount on annual card)
As the Administrator in the Tax Department, you will play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional support services. From assisting with client administration to managing internal processes, your professionalism and expertise will drive the department's success. You will be responsible for providing professional and comprehensive support service for the Tax Department, assisting with both client and internal administration matters.
- Providing support to the team in the area of finance, including generating fees, monitoring WIP balances and debtor days, and providing key management information
- Completing client on-boarding processes, including due diligence, letters of engagement, and client set-up on internal systems
- Proactively flag potential issues to senior staff promptly, armed with supporting information
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of our internal client information database through meticulous data entry and management.
- General office administration duties such as typing, filing, scanning, photocopying, distributing post, and shredding as required
- Designing presentations and assisting in the preparation of high-quality reports
- Providing reception cover as required, to cover lunchtime and annual leave
- Sorting and distributing post across the organisation for both incoming and external mail, according to priority
- Supporting management meetings, including collating papers, taking minutes, and following up on actions
- Being flexible and providing additional support to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Formatting and typing reports and letters
- Experience in in a professional services environment
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English, graded C or above
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong typing and word processing skills, evident through an RSA qualification or demonstrated experience
- Advanced IT literacy, particularly within the Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to communicate confidently, both verbally and in writing
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- A collaborative mindset
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb at email@example.com or 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.