Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40967
Expiry date: 2023-05-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a global organisation to secure a team administrator based in their Belfast City Centre Offices. This role is office based, with one day working from home.
This business, is widely known in the finance world as one of the major players globally. With over 100 staff in Northern Ireland, and over 6000 staff in the UK alone, it's a company that offers stability, longevity and growth in your role.
- £24-25k based on experience
- Beautiful offices based in Belfast City
- Fantastic organisation benefits
- Dynamic company culture
- Office based role
This organisation provides support to other businesses in a consultative based model. They are world renowned, and continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of their clients.
What would a typical day look like for you?
An exciting time to join, you will be working closely with the wider team to ensure the smooth running of the office day to day. You will share reception responsibilities with the Receptionist, with a Friday based at the reception desk to help coordinate event arrivals.
The things that will keep you the busiest are:
- Providing administration support to your team
- Organising events for the wider business, coordinating both internal staff and external clients
- Event coordination of all requirements - eg car parks, security, catering, equipment hire etc
- Coordinating vendors daily and weekly - for office supplies, catering etc
- Stationery and equipment ordering for the staff
- Office planning and changes as required
This role requires you to be proactive, and to look for solutions for any imperfections in the day to day running of the business. You will be solely responsible for all office queries and your team will see you as the glue of the office. You will;
- Have at least 2 years experience in an office administrator position
- Enjoy being the go-to within the business
- Have strong stakeholder engagement experience - reporting to multiple departments throughout the organisation with ease
- Have enthusiasm and energy in abundance!
- Be focused on delivering a 5* experience for your colleagues
- Have the ability to adapt and think quickly on your feet
This is a fantastic position to add value to an organisation whilst also finetuning your skill set within Office administration/coordination.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.