Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Sloan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40967
Expiry date: 2023-04-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a reputable financial services firm, with the recruitment of a Team Administrator for their Belfast office. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced administrators looking for a role with some more flexibility, or for those starting out and seeking the opportunity to polish their administrative skills within an established and supportive team.
If you pride yourself on your organisational skills and consider yourself to be a real team-player that thrives in a professional environment, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Not only will you get the chance to work within an established team in the firm's beautiful city centre office, but you will also be very well taken care of. Alongside the fantastic salary, your package will include:
- 22 days holidays plus 2 company days
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Pay day breakfast every month!
You will get to work within a leading company in its sector that works with local businesses in the community to ensure their top performance. This company also has a fantastic sense of community within itself that supports individual development and job satisfaction.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your role as Team Administrator will provide support to a busy accountancy team, reception and the wider firm. In this role you can expect no two days to look the same, with some days being more focused on reports and drafts, and others on supporting events and taking care of reception duties.
Your typical duties will include:
- Invoicing and document control
- Team WIP management
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects
- Client relationship and opportunities administration
- Coordinating team travel arrangements
- Supporting the Department Director and Manager
- Greeting visitors and clients to the office
- Reception duties on Fridays, ad-hoc and covering holidays
- Events support
- General administration as required and light facilities duties cover
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in administration with more experience desirable
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You will be:
- A real team-player
- Professional and discrete
- Forward thinking with the ability to work well on your own initiative
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Sloan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.