Team Administrator (Global company)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH31176
Expiry date: 2023-01-20
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Team Administrator for their busy office based in Belfast city. This is a full time and permanent role offering hybrid working.
A Global professional Services firm based in Belfast city centre.
The role of Team Administrator will support the Partners and Management Team with a range of administrative duties such as:
- Producing a wide range of Business related documentation
- Design presentations and assist in the preparation of high quality reports
- Print, collate and distribute papers ahead of internal and external meetings
- Support Management Meetings, including taking minutes and following up on action points
- Provide administrative support on client projects
- Assisting with Client Regulator submissions
- Assist with Compliance administration
- Communication and dealing with recruitment paperwork for new trainees
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- 2 year's experience of working in a similar role
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C or equivalent, including English & Maths
- Fully proficient across the MS Office package
- Salary is £24 / £25K
- Fully flexible working
- Competitive Benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **