Team Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41806
Expiry date: 2023-05-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful data management and technology company, to recruit a Team Administrator on a full-time basis. Based in Belfast city centre, this is a great opportunity to join an excellent business, with a strong reputation worldwide.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy in the updating and maintaining of data.
- Working closely with the team manager and assisting in audits within the business ensuring new processes are implemented.
- Maintaining strong levels of communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the recruitment process of new hires, ensuring a smooth and efficient process, providing support where needed.
- Working closely with other departments across the business providing adhoc support.
- Previous experience working within an administrative role, with ability to work in a high volume and data-based environment.
- IT proficient coming with strong experience in using MS packages, particularly Excel.
- Confident and proactive, with a continual drive for success.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
The package for this role offers a salary of £22,000 with excellent opportunities for development and long-term progression. The client offers a host of benefits including private health insurance and an attractive pension scheme. With an attractive working week of Monday- Friday and flexibility of hybrid working. This role offers you the opportunity to work within an exciting and ever-growing industry.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **