Team Administrator / PA, Belfast
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH31176
Expiry date: 2023-02-07
Honeycomb is assisting our client, an industry-leading Accountancy firm, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant / Team Administrator who will provide support to the Managing Director and wider Audit and Accounts Department, on a full-time permanent basis. The client is a highly successful and reputable Accountancy practice based in Belfast.
The role of Personal and Administrative Assistant is an excellent opportunity for skill-set development in a growing firm. Typical duties will include:
* Diary management for the managing director and wider team including other directors
* Booking travel/ accommodation for Directors and staff conducting on site client work
* Inbox management and answering telephone calls, taking clear and detailed messages
* Organising meetings, including booking venues, ordering refreshments and basic minute-taking, and ensuring MD is prepared in advance.
* Assisting in the creation of Letters of Engagement and other documents, including their formatting, printing, binding and distribution, and assisting staff with formatting of reports
* Processing of expenses, billing and invoicing as and when required
* Arranging social events for the team
* Covering reception on occasion if necessary
The right person for the role will hold Degree-level and A-Level equivalent qualifications with demonstratable experience in a similar role and industry, proven diary management and excellent standards of Microsoft Office suite.
The package for the role offers a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience and a generous wider benefits package including an agile/flexible working policy, pensions scheme, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, as well as a benefits hub offering shopping discounts, well-being incentives and a buy and sell holiday scheme.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **