Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41275
Expiry date: 2023-05-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, Chartered Accountants Ireland with the recruitment of a Team Coordinator.
Chartered Accountants Ireland is Ireland's leading professional accountancy body. This role is based in The Professional Standards team and will work closely with the Inspection team to assist with scheduling quality review visits.
The role is permanent and based in Belfast city centre with flexible hybrid working. If you are a strong administrator with experience managing a varied workload and supporting a busy team, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Hours of work;
Monday - Friday | 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Annual salary £23,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience
- Hybrid working with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
- 23 days annual leave + stats
- Auto enrol pension
- Great working culture and supportive team
- Modern office in a central location
- Accessible by a range of public transport links
As the Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting a busy team with responsibilities across administration, diary management, stakeholder engagement and project management.
- Maintaining systems and running reports
- Collating and presenting information for stakeholders
- Having excellent attention to detail and handling confidential information
- Responding to queries in a professional and timely manner via telephone, email and in-person
- Coordinating visits and managing team schedule
- Preparing and reviewing client documents
- Drafting meeting agendas and note-taking
- Providing administrative support across the wider team
You will have;
- A minimum of three years' experience working in a busy coordinator or administrator role
- Excellent track record of successfully working to tight deadlines, ability to multi-task and prioritising a varied workload
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience drafting documents, minutes, reports and letters
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Working in a membership-owned organisation
- Experience using CRM databases
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.