Team Leader (Customer Service)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43703
Expiry date: 2023-07-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a local, well-established FMCG business to recruit a Team Leader (Customer Service). This role offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development, and the chance to work within an exciting industry. Our client is excelling within their field and is facing continuous growth, making it the perfect time to join the team.
- Leading a team of customer service professionals in order to maintain and achieve key performance indicators and sales targets.
- Providing up most support to the team and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting regular reviews and collating of information to suggest ways of improving overall performance.
- As a team leader you will oversee quality and compliance within the customer service team, ensuring a high standard.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong people management experience within customer service.
- Proficient in IT systems, including Microsoft Excel and confident in dealing with large quantities of data.
- Previous experience and confidence in working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong communicator, who can lead a high performing team in achieving KPIs and targets.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude, with ability to resolve problems and implement improvements.
This role presents a salary between £24,000- £28,000 dependant on experience. Based around the Belfast area, offering a hybrid working model and operating Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm. The client offers a range of benefits and support to employees, encouraging continual growth and progression within the business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **