Technical Administrator (Graduate Role)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45009
Expiry date: 2023-09-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, to recruit a Technical Administrator (Graduate Role) on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is a leader within their field, working within the scientific space and providing bespoke products worldwide. This exciting role will offer various opportunities to further develop and progress within the company.
- Technical administration, aiding a variety of different departments across the business.
- Attending meetings in order to discuss findings and create solutions.
- High level data entry and assisting in daily reporting.
- Providing a high-level of service within the technical division.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, ideally within the agricultural, environmental or nutrition field however others will be considered.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- IT proficient, for this role you must have a strong understand of Excel.
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well within a team.
- Proactive mentality and ability to work off your own initiative.
The package for this role includes a salary of £22,000. Offering a variety of wider benefits alongside free on-site parking. This role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development working within an exciting and ever-growing industry. This role will be based on-site in Belfast, with a working week of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **