Technical Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £20375 - £22208 per annum
Contacts: Jodie Nixon, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36102
Expiry date: 2022-10-21
Honeycomb are delighted to be working with our client in the market of Transport. This role would be suited to a candidate with previous admin experience.
The client is one of the leading transport services in Northern Ireland known for using their business to integrate networks which connect communities and improve the environment with their core values of embedded culture within the organisation enabling them to succeed in delivering a fantastic service.
To provide an event monitoring service in order to ensure that Ticketing Maintenance Teams respond effectively and punctually to reports ticket machine faults to minimise ticket system downtime between Monday to Sunday. This role is permanent, Full time
Main responsibilities and duties include
- To cover shifts and workload when required to consciously monitor a computerised event monitoring system for ticketing across the network
- Identify and categorise key system faults, and report these in a timely matter to the respective maintenance team
- Keep track of assigned faults from identification through to resolution ensuring each fault is dealt with correctly
- Record notes and update logs on the event monitoring system for each fault
- Escalate any faults which are not resolved on a targeted time frame
- Compile, produce, extract and issue daily, weekly, periodic and annual reports on fault categories, volumes, resolution times and reliability
- Monthly audit of ticket vending machine.
- Preform all other duties as required by the Ticketing Systems Dept Management.
- At least one year's experience in a clerical or administrative role
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including English and Maths, alternatively must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience
- Strong focus on customer service especially in relation to passengers, internal customers and third-party agents
- Ability to identify and triage identified faults while focusing on high quality delivery
- Ability to use initiative when faced with strong workloads and communicate effectively with staff
- Able to satisfy such medical standards as may apply to the post.
- Able to work early morning, evenings and weekends.
This role attracts a market salary range of £20,375 - £22,208 + benefits
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send a CV via the link provided or contact Jodie Nixon, Transport and logistics specialist at Honeycomb Jobs 02896207050
If this isn't the perfect match for you, please visit our website, www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide variety of our current jobs.