Temp Finance Administrator – PT (25-30hrs)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £10.00 - £11 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33558
Expiry date: 2022-07-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an utilities client, to recruit for a part time 25-30hrs Finance Administrator for a 6-9 month temporary role based in South Belfast.
The Client - This utilities client is a modern customer-centric focusing on renewable technology and provides energy across Northern Ireland and Ireland.
The Role: Credible role sits within Finance Department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaise with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries including those identified through exception reports.
- Perform analysis on key customer accounts.
- Investigate funds placed into the suspense account.
- Process remittances received from customers on a daily basis to ensure payments are correctly allocated.
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments.
- Completion of daily cash books.
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience working in a financial administration role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- 1 years' experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **