Stock Administrator – Temporary – Immediately Available
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: £11.00 - £11.95 per hour
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45937
Expiry date: 2023-10-16
Job Title: Stock Administrator (Temporary Role) - Belfast Rate of Pay: £11.95 per hour Working Hours: Core hours 9.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 9.00am - 12.00pm Friday, 37.5 hours per week Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting their client, a global leader in manufacturing cutting edge electronic solutions, for a Stock Administrator. This is a 3-month temporary position with possibility of extension, based out of their offices in Belfast. As a Stock Administrator, you will play a critical role in maintaining the efficient flow of inventory and materials. Your attention to detail, organisational skills, and dedication to ensuring their products are well-managed will contribute to the success of our operations. Key Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming shipments of products and materials, verifying their accuracy against invoices and purchase orders.
- Unload, inspect, and properly store items in designated storage areas.
- Record stock movements, track levels, and manage item locations via the inventory management software.
- Organise, label, and tag items effectively to facilitate efficient retrieval and storage.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfil internal supply requests and maintain optimal stock levels.
- Contribute to maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
- Support in conducting regular maintenance checks on storage equipment and report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Deal with ad hoc customers at stores hatch issuing required goods.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in a store person or inventory management role, preferably within a technology or manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and basic computer applications.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Physical ability to perform tasks such as lifting, bending, and operating equipment.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and supervisors.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and practices for material handling and storage.
Apply for job