Trading Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44454
Expiry date: 2023-08-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a local, well-established FMCG business to recruit a Trading Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development, and the chance to work within an exciting industry. Our client is excelling within their field and is facing continuous growth, making it the perfect time to join the team.
- Ensuring strong lines of communication with both trading team and suppliers regarding account information, service categories and price files.
- Working closely with suppliers regarding pricing queries, ensuring all information and data is up to date and accurate.
- Collating of information and data to analyse and review, suggesting ways to improve processes.
- Providing continual administrative support to the trading team and liaising closely with other departments.
- The ideal candidate must have experience working within administrator or data entry, graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in IT systems, including Microsoft Excel and confident in dealing with large quantities of data.
- A strong communicator, who can work within tight deadlines and a busy environment.
- Coming with a positive attitude, a keen eye for detail and ensuring strong accuracy.
This role presents a salary between £22,000- £23,000 dependant on experience. Offering a very flexible, hybrid working model and operating Monday- Friday. The client offers a range of excellent benefits and support to employees, encouraging continual growth and progression within the business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **