Trainee Claims Technician
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34806
Expiry date: 2022-08-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Global Insurance Company who are one of Northern Irelands Top 10 Employers. As a Trainee Claims Handler, you will be on an exciting journey, with a supportive company to really establish a successful career within the buoyant Insurance sector.
The Client is the largest independent Insurance Broker in Northern Ireland, offering insurance packages to commercial, industrial and professional clients. A local business, who pride themselves on providing an excellent customer service to local clients.
As a Trainee Claims Handler, you will be on a bespoke learning and development programme, with the intention of completing your insurance qualifications. In addition, you will be a key addition to the team, and will gain fantastic experience whilst working on the job surrounded by experienced colleagues.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Providing administration support
- Obtain claims information from Insurers.
- Collect data/statistics for inclusion in market presentations.
- Preparation and issuing of invoices.
- Create and update relevant systems.
- Involvement with the solving of accounts queries.
- Provide support in the overall servicing of the client's insurance programme.
Package & Salary
- Salary is £21,000
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Bupa Health Care
- Fully funded examinations
- Competitive pension contribution
- GCSE's including Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work proactively
- Good effective organisation and time management skills to prioritise workload
Individuals with experience in the Insurance sector are desirable but not essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.