Trainee Insurance Executive- Exciting Opportunity!
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39923
Expiry date: 2023-02-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be working exclusively with a Global Insurance Company, who are recruiting for their Trainee/Graduate Insurance Executive programme. How would you like to work with one of Northern Irelands Top 10 employers, undertaking an exciting trainee programme, completing professional qualifications fully funded as well as working in a vibrant and dynamic team environment? This is an opportunity not to be missed as it will set you up for a successful career in the buoyant Insurance sector!
The Client is the largest independent Insurance Broker in Northern Ireland, offering insurance packages to commercial, industrial and professional clients. They pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to high-net clients. Working in a Belfast city centre location, with a sociable, inclusive and dynamic team.
As a Trainee insurance executive, you will be on a bespoke learning and development programme, having you Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications fully-funded. In addition, you will be a key addition to the team, and will gain fantastic experience whilst working on the job surrounded by experienced colleagues. You will initially be supporting insurance executives, circulating a variety of teams within the business during your training. The ultimate goal is for you to become a fully fledged account manager with the company.
- Providing administration support
- Obtain claims information from Insurers
- Collect data/statistics for inclusion in market presentations
- Preparation and issuing of invoices
- Create and update relevant systems
- Involvement with the solving of accounts queries
- Provide support in the overall servicing of the client's insurance programme
- Collecting information from internal and external stakeholders
- Salary: £21,000, with an annual salary review and unlimited potential for salary growth
- Sociable working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- BUPA Health Care
- Fully funded CII examinations
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension contribution
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
- A bespoke development programme
- Minimum 5x GCSEs, including Maths and English
- Excellent verbal and written
- A proactive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- Effective organisation and time management skills to prioritise workload
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **