Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £20000 - £22000.00 per annum + Exceptional Benefits
Contacts: Mairead Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH29466
Expiry date: 2022-08-18
At Honeycomb, we do not believe in standing still and have ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond. Due to our continued success, we are delighted to be creating 5 GRADUATE/ Career Transition opportunities with start dates in February and March 2022.
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining the business at a time of significant growth offering the potential to fast track your career over a 12 month period. You will work within one of established divisions and benefit from the support of an experienced mentor assisting you through your career journey.
A career in recruitment is like no other - it is extremely fast paced, dynamic and offers unrivalled career development and earning potential for professionals joining the sector.
Is a career in Recruitment for you? If you are passionate about business, love working with people and are committed to delivering a 'wow' customer experience without exception, this could be the perfect career for you. However, recruitment can be tough - you will be required to generate new business through cold calling, networking and nurturing relationships with existing clients, source and nurture relationships with exceptional candidates and keep on top of administration, compliance and marketing activities - so lots of plates to spin! But the job satisfaction and opportunity to make an impact every day is unlike no other role.
What we offer.
- Excellent basic salary
- Guaranteed bonus scheme
- Uncapped commission with NO THRESHOLD
- Up to 25 Days Annual leave + 10 statutory days
- Birthday day off
- Well being day off
- Unrivalled Benefits package including market leading EAP
- Hybrid working model
- Team events and incentives
- Structured training and development
- Beautiful city centre offices
- A team that really cares about you!
What you need to apply?
- Third level qualification (or a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent level qualifications at Grade C or above including Maths & English AND 2 year's experience working within a sales or client focused role)
- Previous experience working within a sales / customer focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
If you feel you have what it takes to thrive with Honeycomb, we would love to hear from you.
To discuss the role in confidence, please contact Mairead at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or email your CV via the link below.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all. If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact Mairead Scott directly to discuss and we will endeavour to support your request.