Training Delivery Lead
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £25974.00 - £29822.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34793
Expiry date: 2022-09-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, an all-island charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Training Delivery Lead.
This is a full-time permanent role.
This position will be responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering a suite of Learning and Development Programmes across the Charity. In addition, they will be expected to provide Performance and Development advice to staff in line with the organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements.
The successful candidate will work across the following areas: Learning and Development and Cultural & Organisational Development.
Reporting to: Organisational Development Business Partner
Department: People, Development & Compliance
Learning and Development
Cultural and Organisational Development
*A full copy of the job description will be provided if you are shortlisted for the role*
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Human Resources or Health & Social Care related disciplines and 2 years' experience working in Training or Learning and Development or Organisational Development or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above, to include English Language and Mathematics and 5 years' experience working in Training or Learning and Development or Organisational Development or Human Resources.
AND in addition to either of the above:
- Experience of designing and delivering high-quality training programmes.
- Proven experience of developing high levels of credibility with delegates and customers.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and prioritising workload to ensure effective outcomes.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role will involve working at various locations across Ireland.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
Package & Benefits
- Earning £25,974.00 - £29,822.00
- Hybrid working: Monday, Thursday and Friday working from home and Tuesday and Wednesday working in the office.
- 23 days Annual Leave and bank holidays
- Benefits package with access to private health
- Development opportunities with time off for training
- Auto enroll pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **