Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46409
Expiry date: 2023-11-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful, local Transport company to recruit a Transport Administrator on a full-time basis. Our client operates within a fast-paced, expanding industry and works alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Assisting in various aspects of administration including order processing, shipment quotations and job pricing.
- High level customer support, ensuring to maintain a high level of accuracy regarding order and delivery updates.
- Working closely with various internal departments ensuring high levels of communication.
- Assisting the operational team with any other ad hoc duties to promote business success.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with previous administrative experience working within the transport industry.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationships with customers.
- IT proficient with experience in using all MS packages and TMS.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
The package for this role includes a competitive salary of £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience alongside various other benefits which can be discussed upon discussion with Honeycomb. Offering a working week of Monday- Friday 8am-5pm, based on site in Belfast. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. With free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **